The book is based on over 30 years of experience in Executive Search and more than 1 000 search assignments and takes you on a compelling and thrilling journey into Executive Search. It tells you in great detail about the job of a Head Hunter, it tells you what a top-level Executive Search Consultant is made of, it tells you what a world-class Executive Search Firm looks like. The book is one of the most comprehensive books ever written about Executive Search and gives many good advice for those thinking about a career change and recruiting.
This book is for everyone dealing with Executive Search, e.g.:
Some teasers from the book:
- Author's Note and Table of contents
- The Business fundamentals of Executive Search
- Executive Search - yesterday - today – tomorrow
- The Search Consultants - the Head Hunters
- Pre-emptive Excecutive Search - for the Client
- I want to become a candidate - how?
Preview of the Amazon Kindle version of the book: