How to recognise excellence in Executive Search is based on over 30 years of experience in Executive Search and more than 1 000 search assignments and takes you on a compelling and thrilling journey into the world of Executive Search. It tells you in great detail about the job of a Head Hunter, what a top-level Search Consultant is made of, and what defines a world-class Executive Search Firm.
The book is one of the most comprehensive books ever written about Executive Search, but it also offers an insight into recruiting in general and gives many excellent advice for those thinking about a career change and recruiting.
This book is for everyone dealing with Executive Search, e.g.:
Some teasers from the book:
- Author's Note and Table of contents
- The Business fundamentals of Executive Search
- Executive Search - yesterday - today – tomorrow
- The Search Consultants - the Head Hunters
- Pre-emptive Excecutive Search - for the Client
- I want to become a candidate - how?
Preview of the Amazon Kindle version of the book: